May 31, 2010

Luminous Layers

Alexandre Masino
Les arabesques du temps I, 2010
Encaustic monotype on Kozo paper
11" x 17"

Luminous Layers;
Exploring Contemporary Encaustic

47th Annual
Lake Oswego Festival of the Arts
June 25, 26 & 27, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon USA


At the end of the month, I will be one of the featured artists in the group exhibition Luminous Layers, Exploring Contemporary Encaustic curated by Linda Womack. I am pleased to present in this event six still lifes from my first series of encaustic monotypes. The Festival draws an impressive 25,000 people and the featured artists form a dynamic group of encaustic painters and sculptors. For a list of all the artists and more information on the event please click here.




Alexandre Masino
De la lumière à la lumière I, 2010
Encaustic monotype on Kozo paper
11" x 17"


No comments: